R. N. Ruia Govt College
R. N. Ruia Govt College
 


R N Ruia govt college-before 1943 H P School is the highest school in Ramgarh Shekhawati, then in 1944 Seth R N Ruia and sons started R N Ruia High School in compound of H P School. In 1952 R N Ruia built their own building and hostel, and in 1956 this school promoted to college and in1961 it converted in degree college, but due to some dispute in 1962-63, between employees and govt this college closed for 5 years, and in 1968-69, Ruia handover this to Govt than it became R N Ruia Govt college, this college has a beautiful garden and hostel .Today more than 800 students studying here. This is one of the oldest colleges in the region.
 
Home Interesting Facts Ramgarh Origin Best time to Visit
About Ramgarh About Shekawati How to Reach Watch Videos
Location Vission & Mission Special Thanks Emergency Contact
Ramgarh History Our Objectives Source of information
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
   
© Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved
Designed byKrisnela
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer